2016 is quickly coming to an end. As you finalize your plans for next year, don’t forget to think about how you will attract new employees and retain the ones you have throughout 2017. After all, your employees are your greatest asset, and few things are as important as successful recruitment and retention when it comes to building a high-performing team and organization.
The USC Marshall Online Master of Business Administration put together the following infographic on how today’s employees and employers view perks and offers some food for thought on what you can and should be doing (or doing differently).
Once you have a had a chance to look it over, come back and share your thoughts with us and your fellow leaders in the comments section. We’d love to know:
- Did you implement any of the perks or incentives mentioned in the infographic in 2016? What were the results?
- Are you planning to implement any of the suggestions for the first time in 2017?
- Are you trying something new that isn’t covered?
- What do you feel works best when it comes to motivating, engaging and retaining employees? What about attracting new talent?
- What other tips can you offer other leaders?